Babingtons Blends collaboration with holistic lifestyle & nutrition coach Holly Zoccolan
We had the pleasure of working with Holly Zoccolan, founder of The Health Zoc: Online Women's Wellness Community. Holly is a holistic lifestyle & nutrition coach and she shared the following wellness tips with us.
1. Eating antioxidants is essential for optimum health and wellbeing.
We know that we should be consuming a range of fruits and vegetables in our diet which contain high levels of antioxidants but did you know that tea contains antioxidants, too? It's been shown that there are specific compounds found in bergamot and black tea which act as antioxidants and are beneficial for your health too!
2. Drinking green tea is a great way to get extra antioxidants into your diet.
Green tea has been shown to contain antioxidants, helps to support a healthy metabolism and is great for skin health, too! Add a few cups of green tea into your routine to get these added benefits!
3. White tea is a great alternative to green tea if you fancy changing it up.
White tea contains great levels of antioxidants, helps with your skin health, has digestive health benefits and contains trace minerals too!
4. If you're wanting to improve your relaxation and decrease your caffeine intake, I would recommend trying Oolong tea.
Oolong tea is known for it's naturally low caffeine levels, improved digestive health benefits and is a brilliant 'in between' for black and green tea lovers.
5. If you're looking for a mid-afternoon pick me up, green tea is a great alternative to coffee to give you a natural energy boost without the caffeine jitters.
Although green tea does contain caffeine, it's in much smaller amounts than coffee and is a great alternative. Green tea has been shown to also help to promote weight loss and enhance your digestive system, too!
For more inspiration... https://www.thehealthzoc.com/